The 2012 Olympics are getting close! I would so love to see them in person one day. You?
Aside from the actual games, it’s the stories of how the athletes actually got there that’s most inspiring. One such story is that of Brenda Villa, the three-time Olympian and World Champion Water Polo Player, will be on her way to London with her mom. Brenda’s mother, Rosario, played a major role in her success as she encouraged Brenda to follow her dreams. Her advice to other moms is,
Encourage them, support them and allow them to follow their dreams. Make sure you give them the confidence to follow their own values and beliefs and stay true to themselves.
Procter & Gamble, the Proud Sponsor of Moms for the London 2012 Olympic Games, hosted a special celebration for Brenda and Rosario at a Los Angeles Costco Wholesale warehouse and are celebrating moms around the world and saying, “Thank you, Mom.”
You can thank your mom (and dad) too with a great prize pack from P&G (all items are available at Costco). It includes:
- Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream
- Venus Spa Breeze 2 in 1 Razor Plus Shave Gel Bars (White Tea Scent)
- Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solid (Light and Fresh Scent)
- Gillette Comfort Advance Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
- Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Refills (16 count)
- Bounty Paper Towel Roll
- Fekkai Technician sample packs:
- Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo
- Fekkai Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Procter & Gamble provided me with the same prize pack as described above, as well as one to giveaway. All opinions are my 100% my own.