When most people see one of these symbols light up in your vehicle’s dashboard, they tend to ignore it. Why? Because they don’t want to deal with an expensive trip to the mechanic, only to find out a cap was not screwed on tight enough. If you do take your car in, it’s hooked up to a machine to identify where the malfunction or problem lies. The Delphi Connect can bypass all that and save you a wad of cash at the same time.
Benefits of Delphi Connect
Most cars built after 1996 are compatible with Delphi Connect. You just plug the small device in the designated spot under the steering wheel and the system will do the rest. The device combined with a Verizon Wireless Delphi Connect subscription will you allow to do all the following straight from your smartphone:
• Monitor overall vehicle status
• Diagnose your vehicle’s engine health
• Locate your vehicle
• Receive alerts for certain driving behavior (e.g., high speed, high RPM) and vehicle performance issues
• Set up geo-fences and receive alerts for entry and exit
• Track the location of your vehicle
• View trip logs
• Access your vehicle’s existing key fob functions remotely from your smartphone or computer
• Use Bluetooth® for a faster response time on key fob functions
This seems like a great system that can save you money and peace of mind. There’s also a new Delphi Connect with 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot now available. Your family can enjoy lightening fast Wi-Fi (up to 5 devices) even while on the road.
The Delphi Connect is $99.99 and the Delphi Connect with 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot is $199.99. Subscription plan is $5/month. Verizon is currently offering a FREE 1GB of data bonus for 3 months to check it out if you have a Share Everything plan. Find out more online or at your local Verizon Wireless store.
This is a partnered post as part of the #VZWBuzz Lifestyle Ambassador program.