The other day, as I was getting ready, I thought about how I discovered some of my favorite products. Many of them started off as items that companies sent me to review. Some of these I use daily, absolutely love, and continue to recommend. Doing product reviews led me to finding my standby face sunscreen, Frans’ trusty coffee maker, my daughter’s favorite snack mix, and Speckles can’t-live-without food and water bowl. I don’t do many product reviews these days but BabbleBoxx piqued my interest.
BabbleBoxx “Food Fixes for Back to School”
BabbleBoxx is an influencer sampling program. Those who have a voice in the online space can sign up to try a wide range of beauty, food, fitness, and other products. Then, you only have to share your thoughts on the items via blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc. This month the theme is “Food Fixes for Back to School.”
I was pretty excited to see what would be in this back to school snack box. It’s been awhile since we’ve tried anything new. And, I have to admit, our usual fare has been getting pretty boring. You can see what was in our box by checking out the above photo. I’m sure you’d like to take a closer look at what we received, though. Also, I was so happy to see that everything (except for the Kahiki product) was marked as gluten-free. That meant Frans could be part of our family taste testing (he has celiac disease). Yay!
- popchips Ridges Cheddar Sour Cream Flavor — Interesting flavor and texture. My taste buds get a bit confused since it seems like the chips would be overpowering but aren’t. Still, I can’t stop eating them once I start!
- Chocmeister Chocolatey Hazelnut Spread — Slightly less sweet but more chocolate-y then the chocolate hazelnut spread you may be used to. Think of this as the semi-sweet chocolate version.
Current discount offer: LessSugarChoc for 20% off orders of $25 or more on ilovepeanutbutter.com. Offer is valid through September 30th.
- Peeled Snacks Cheddar Peas Please — These are great alternatives to those cheesy, super organge corn snacks. The flavor is on the salty side but not overwhelming. They also feel light and airy without being greasy.
Current discount offer: One time offer of 15% off total cart over $25 at http://shop.peeledsnacks.com, promo code BABBLE16. September 5th-30th, 2016.
- Sabra Spreads with Hummus: Garlic Herb, Honey Mustard, and Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper (needs to refrigerated) — Whether or not you like hummus, these spreads are pretty tasty. My family doesn’t usually like hummus but these were pretty good. I’ve never been a fan of mustard or pepper but the garlic herb is something I could see us eating this on chips, crackers, bread, etc.
- Veetee Rice: Whole Grain & Quinoa, Jasmine, Basmati & Wild, and Rice Pilaf — A little on the dry side but, to have fresh cooked rice in only two minutes, you can’t really beat the time-saving aspect. Great pairing for whatever type of meal you’re planning for the afternoon or evening.
- Kahiki Frozen Chinese Food (to eat with the rice) — I couldn’t find these locally which is a total bummer (the store listed on the site didn’t carry them). I really, really want to try the Beef & Broccoli too. 🙁 I don’t know if I’d consider these healthy but they are at least quick to make.
Current discount offer: Print a limited time Buy 1 Get 1 FREE coupon for our new Yum Yum Stix™, Bowl & Roll™ entrees or Egg Rolls. While there, download our FREE Asian Dinner Party Planner!
BabbleBoxx — Discovering New Products
Honestly, I NEVER would have picked out these products to try on my own. I’m just not adventurous like that. Unless someone first suggests it to me, new items don’t really get on my radar. However, thanks to this collection from BabbleBoxx, my family found some new yummies to snack on! So many healthy options too!
Which new items from this collection would you like to try?
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media. All opinions are my own.
It does sound like a fun way to try new products. I have a few staples now too that I love, that came from free samples or review items. This is my first to hear of Babble Boxx…but I like what I see!
It’s definitely an effective way to discover new things 🙂
Comments are closed.