When I was little I hated avocados. Now that I’m older, I love them and will gladly add them to many dishes. Unfortunately, either I use the avocados I have before they hit their peak ripeness or wait too long and they spoil. That’s why I love buying already-prepared guacamole. In fact, Wholly Guacamole now makes single serve packets so you can just squeeze and eat. It’s the perfect amount for a small dish and you don’t have to worry about the rest turning brown. Here’s a quick appetizer you can make using ingredients you probably already have at home:
- 2 eggs
- 1 Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie snack-pack
- Shredded cheese, cheddar or jack or a combination of both
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked
- Shredded lettuce (optional)
- Beat the eggs with a little bit of water.
- Use non-stick spray and pour a very thin layer of mixture into semi-heated pan. Cover and cook over low-med heat.
- When the surface is no longer runny, carefully flip and cook for an extra 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Empty one package of Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie snack-pack and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese and lay bacon strips. Shredded lettuce can be added at this point if desired.
- Roll the egg pancake and secure with a toothpick.
- Slice into individual pieces and serve with ketchup or ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Wholly Guacamole: it’s a whole lot more than dip. Vote for my Wholly Guacamole Recipe below and I could win one of three fantastic prizes! Click here for more fun and easy Wholly Guacamole recipes!