Hard Rock Cafe is celebrating the burger season with a bang! The Hard Rock World Burger Tour menu will only be available until June 30, 2016 and includes several international Local Legendary™ Burgers.
Hard Rock World Burger Tour Menu
Hard Rock Cafe chefs are encouraged to create a unique burger that best capture the flavor of each city. Out of the 160 local burgers that were judged, these came out on top are available for you to try (menu may vary by location).
- English Breakfast Burger (London, England) – a Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with sliced ham, a sausage patty, a fried egg, a portobello mushroom, arugula and garlic aioli and served with a side of baked beans
- Java Lava Burger (Seattle, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty grilled and dressed in a house-made espresso rub and topped with lava sauce, crunchy java onions, bacon, melted Cheddar cheese and garnished with a fried jalapeño
- Tandoori Chicken Burger (Mumbai, India) – a dark meat chicken patty seasoned with aromatic spices and fresh herbs, topped with mint mayonnaise and served with a side of cucumber
- Jamaican Jerk Burger (Montego Bay, Jamaica) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with banana pepper rings, mango jalapeño cream cheese and jerk mayonnaise
- ATOMIC! Burger (Las Vegas, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with Atomic beer-battered peppers, pepper jack cheese, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, garlic chipotle ketchup and chipotle mayonnaise
- Tango Salsa Burger (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with andouille sausage, Monterey Jack cheese, chips de batata, a fried egg, salsa criolla and garlic aioli
- Greek Burger (Athens, Greece) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with arugula, feta cheese and a tomato slice
- Aloha Burger (Honolulu, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with SPAM, Monterey Jack cheese, a grilled pineapple ring with sweet soy glaze, guacamole and pico de gallo
Of course, you’ll need something to wash the Hard Rock World Burger Tour goodness down with. Maybe one of these perfect drink pairings will catch your fancy.
- All Jacked Up – created to balance the Jamaican Jerk Burger’s spicy flair, this cocktail features a mix of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, PJ, Orgeat and lime juice, garnished with orange and pineapple wedges and a cherry
- Crisp Sipper – inspired by the Aloha Burger’s sweet and savory taste, this cocktail features a mix of Hendrick’s gin, Monin Cucumber, lemon, orange and raspberry, topped with tonic and garnished with rosemary and thyme
- MelonPalooza – designed to complement the fresh flavors of the Greek Burger, this cocktail features a mix of Midori Melon Liqueur, Malibu Rum, Hard Rock’s house-made sour mix and PJ, garnished with slices of pineapple and strawberry
- Sweet & Fiery – inspired by the ATOMIC! Burger’s spicy flavor, this cocktail features a mix of Absolut Peppar Vodka, Canton Ginger Liquor, Blue Curacao, lemonade and ginger beer, garnished with a red pepper
- Black Cherry Melonade (non-alcoholic) – created to complement the rich espresso of the Java Lava Burger, this mocktail features a mix of Black Cherry Real and Monin Cucumber, topped with ginger beer, garnished with a cucumber slice and a cherry
Book the World Burger Tour Travel Package
Need more than a special menu to satisfy your wanderlust? Then you can join in the actual, real life Hard Rock World Burger Tour! See below for more details and visit the official tour site to book your trip now. If you go, you have to tell me all about it!
Hard Rock is bringing its menu to life and offering a unique burger experience that takes guests’ taste buds on an international journey. Hard Rock, in conjunction with global experience agency RPMC, is offering a World Burger Tour travel package that includes stops at iconic cities including Seattle, United States; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Athens, Greece; and London, England. This four-stop, once-in-a-lifetime excursion celebrates the cities that inspired Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour.
The World Burger Tour travel package is a private, 10-night trip that includes flights, first class hotel accommodations, ground transportation and exclusive dining and music experiences at Hard Rock Cafe locations in each city not typically available to the public.
Hard Rock World Burger Tour Ends June 30, 2016
So stop by your favorite Hard Rock Cafe (or try a new one) to take advantage of this limited-time World Burger Tour. These offerings combined with those on the site already have my mouth watering. I can’t wait to try one, or two, or more soon! My review on that will be coming up soon, along with a special giveaway. Until then, visit these links for the latest and greatest info about the Hard Rock World Burger Tour.
- Hard Rock website: http://hardrock.co/1Mqj46b
- Hard Rock Twitter: http://bit.ly/23pPy8a
- Hard Rock World Burger Tour website: http://bit.ly/1qKYV17
- Hashtag: #worldburgertour
The information, gift card, gift pack, and giveaway have been provided to me by Hard Rock International.