Proctor & Gamble (P&G) has launched a new program called, “Have You Tried This Yet?“. This program helps you discover ideas and products to make taking care of your self, family, and home easier. Hear opinions from the three ‘resident’ bloggers as well as Have You Tried This Yet?’s spokesperson and new mom, Vanessa Lachey. You’ll also find samples and news of what’s to come. For example, here’s an example of some of the tips you’ll find.
Tips for Having Guests :
- Keep a roll of Bounty® paper towels close by. One sheet traps and locks the mess so you can clean with less.
- Load the kids’ table with an arsenal of coloring books and puzzles. It will keep them busy while you clear the table and set out dessert.
- Keep your guests comfortable by stocking their room with a small coffee machine, an assortment of teas & coffee, as well as an extra wool blanket.
- Prior to their visit, wash your guest linens with Tide with a Touch of Downy Unstopables Lush Scent for a brilliant clean, added softness and fresh scent.
- Supply toiletries for your guests who forgot to pack their own. Fill a cup or small basket with oral care essentials like:
- Oral-B® Pro-Health® Clinical Pro-Flex Manual Toothbrushes
- Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health® Clinical Protection Floss
- Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Deep Clean Mint Rinse
- Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Plaque Control Fresh Mint Toothpaste
Tips for Travel:
- Plan ahead and load your car the day before with luggage and host/hostess gifts to save time and keep you organized.
- If you are on food duty, be sure to snap in a Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clip. It will drive away odors and freshen your car for up to 30 days.
- Pack books, card games and healthy snacks to keep your kids distracted and entertained throughout the journey.
- If you are traveling with a newborn, make sure to take some Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers. With its wetness indictor, you can keep your baby drier throughout the ride.
- Pair Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers with Pampers® Sensitive Wipes™, which condition your baby’s skin with each use.
- Load your camera with Duracell® Rechargeable Quick Charger. It powers up 2 AA in 1 hour3.
There’s more information about P&G’s Have You Tried This Yet? program at PGTryIt.com. Before you head over, don’t forget to enter below and win a special prize pack of P&E goodies!
These products were sent to me on behalf of P&G. All opinions expressed are 100% my honest opinion.