The shopping frenzy is in full force as parking lots are full beyond capacity and tensions are rising high everywhere you go. While a trip to the store or mall might be unavoidable, there are ways to lessen the stress. One such way is by cutting down on how many places you have to go to and getting help to find the best tech gifts/purchases at the lowest prices. That’s why the Microsoft store is a fab destination to do just that. As part of a paid campaign, I was asked to scope out the store for you and share some highlights.
The Microsoft store has something for everyone, from fitness to work and from school to play. Plus, I love how the store is laid out in a way that makes finding what you need a cinch. Here are five reasons why the Microsoft store is THE place to fill all your tech needs.
5 Reasons to Visit the Microsoft Store
- Technology Galore – The latest tablets, laptops, phones, games, and gadgets are on display to try out firsthand. The store associates are around if you need any extra information on a particular item. In-store demos and training are also available.
- Games – Not sure which games to get? Get suggestions and play several titles in-store including Xbox One Kinect games like Fantasia, FIFA Soccer, and more. There were three gaming spots in the store I visited and each had a different game on. If you’re interested in checking out a specific game, don’t be shy in asking a staff member to pull it up for you. As long as it’s family-friendly and on their system, they’ll be more than happy to oblige.
- Surface Pro 3 – A computing powerhouse in the form of a lightweight tablet. The kickstand can be adjusted to almost any angle but still feels solidly attached. I appreciated the fact that the staff member clarified the hardware options and pricing, outlining which models were best for different customers’ needs. Oh, and in case you were wondering, keyboard covers come in dark blue, light blue, black, red, and purple.
- Deals – Right now the 12 Days of Deals event is going on with a very special deal being offered each day. The Jawbone MINI JAMBOX was going for $60 off the retail price the day I was there. Check daily to see what one-day deals are up here. Hurry, this promotion ends December 19th.
- Service – Plenty of helpful and knowledgable store assosicates are on-hand at all times. I was surprised by just how many employees were available to greet and assist shoppers visiting the store. You can always find someone to help but, fortunately, no one tries to pressure you into an uncomfortable purchase.
I was geeking out with all the shiny new tech surrounding me. Even when I exited the store, I got distracted yet again. Kinect Sports Rivals was being shown just outside and I just had to try it. We just bought an Xbox One with Kinect (love it) and this game has been on our “maybe” list of games to get. The employee manning the station (well, wo-manning, actually, since the employee was female) was kind enough to even join me for a 2-player tennis match. Too fun!
So the next time you need to get some new tech for yourself, your family, or your friends, you might want to stop by the Microsoft store. The products and the staff will impress you and have you leaving the store with a smile. In case you need more ideas of top items to pick up, find a store and/or visit http://bit.ly/1DHXRPY.
For more info, updates, and specials, visit the following links:
- Microsoft Store Official Site: https://www.microsoftstore.com/
- Microsoft Store on Twitter: http://twitter.com/microsoftstore
- Microsoft Store on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/microsoftstore/
- Microsoft Store on Instagram: http://instagram.com/microsoftstore
Which Microsoft product(s) have you had your eye on?
This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and Microsoft blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.