I’m so excited to announce that I am now a Verizon Wireless Ambassador for Home Phone Connect. What does that mean? For the next three months, I get to test out the product and service to tell you all about it!
- Home Phone Connect is an VOICE alternative to your home landline
- Call anywhere in the U.S. for as long as you want for only $19.99 per month
- Connection is through Verizon Wireless service, not the internet
- Use existing home phones, including those with multiple handsets
- Keep your home phone number
- Built-in battery back-up, standby time of 43 hours and talk time of 3 hours
- Also supports call forwarding, waiting, holding, blocking, 3-way calling, caller ID, 911 support
I’ll be providing more details about the service in the next post. For now, let’s talk about the setup. A phone number and service were already activated for me so the device was pretty much ready to go straight out of the box. I plugged in the power, plugged in the cable from my phone, and screwed on the antenna. Easy peasy.
The device turned on itself and I was ready to make calls! I love the sleek design and minimal size. Just don’t touch the top too much as it easily gets fingerprints. Isn’t it pretty?
The whole point of Home Phone Connect is to consolidate your phone bill and save you money. That’s something we’d all like, right? So follow along with the other ambassadors and me over the next few months to check out our candid opinions of using Home Phone Connect. You can also read our tweets using the hashtag #VZWHomePhone.
I was provided a device, cordless phone, complimentary service for three months, and compensation by Verizon Wireless to participate in this program. This, however, will not affect me in providing my 100% honest opinion in this or subsequent posts I write regarding the sponsoring company.