Walgreens Way to Well Health Tour (with four buses) is traveling across the country through December to offer FREE health tests, assessments, education, and consulting services to a ton of local communities. The current tour stop is right here in the SF Bay Area!
I was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
The Way to Well Health Tour will be at the following locations this week and next:
- Sunday, May 18 — Walgreens at 2801 Adeline St, Berkeley, CA 94703
- Thursday, May 22 — Walgreens at 1189 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Friday, May 23 — Walgreens at 5300 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94124
- Saturday, May 24 – Sunday, May 25 — Carnaval San Francisco, 24th St. & Harrison St., San Francisco, CA 94110
- Wednesday, May 28 — Walgreens at 440 Blossom Hill Rd San Jose CA 95123
- Thursday, May 29 — Walgreens at 350 N Capitol Ave San Jose CA 95133
- Friday, May 30 — Walgreens at 1760 Story Rd San Jose CA 95122
- Saturday, May 31 — Walgreens at 1130 Bird Ave San Jose CA 95125
- Sunday, June 1 — Vaisakhi Mela Festival at 1325 E Calaveras Blvd. Milpitas CA 95035
If you’re not in the area, you can check the http://waytowelltour.com/#wellness to see when the tour will be near you.
Walgreens Way to Well Health Tour
Here are a few more details about what to expect regarding the tour and what’s being offered:
The health tour’s bundle of free health tests and risk assessments is designed to provide participants with personal health insights that may indicate symptoms and potential risks for cancer, heart disease and diabetes. Tests include total cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, body mass index, body composition, skeletal muscle, resting metabolism, visceral fat, real body age and body weight*. Collectively the health tests, valued at over $100, are administered to adults age 18 years and older by certified wellness staff and can be completed in approximately 20 minutes. Afterward, participants consult with a Walgreens pharmacist or certified wellness staff about his or her results. This is a free service – insurance will not be billed.
During the tour, people can also learn about Balance Rewards which provides incentives for making healthy choices. If you’re already a member, you can even earn points for your Way to Well Health Tour visit. See how the tour and Balance Rewards has helped Veronica:
The bus even offers the ability to connect to your FitBit. What better way to celebrate this feature and the rest of the Way to Well Health Tour than with a FitBit Flex™ Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband giveaway to encourage healthy living?! Enter below: