Have you seen the Peter Rabbit movie yet? If not, there’s still plenty of time to do so. Kids will enjoy the silly antics while parents will appreciate the light-hearted story of the film. Of course, after watching a movie full of furry talking rabbits, the family will want to adopt a few of their own. Right now, young and old alike can make their own Peter Rabbit Build-A-Bear stuffed animal!
Limited Edition Peter Rabbit Bear-A-Bear
When I went to the press conference earlier this month, we also popped by a local Bear-A-Bear Workshop. Ah! The Peter Rabbit Bear-A-Bear plush is so cute and it’s super, crazy soft and fuzzy! The toy is a standard 15-inch plush and it has a Peter Rabbit logo embroidered on the left foot. Of course, Peter Rabbit is only an ordinary bunny without any clothes. You can pick up Peter’s signature blue jacket or a printed Peter Rabbit onesie pajama — both are adorable.
If you REALLY want to keep the fun going from the movie, there is also a 5-in-1 Phrases squeezable sound box. Hear Peter say the following:
- “Hello, I’m Peter Rabbit.”
- “Has anyone seen Mr. McGregor?”
- “Hey, you’ve got this.”
- “More radishes and carrots please.”
- “We will feast tonight!”
You can get a Peter Rabbit Build-A-Bear plush at your local Build-A-Bear Workshop or order it online. When ordering it online, you have the option of having it sent unstuffed so you can do that in-store.
Making Your New Peter Rabbit Stuffed Animal Friend at Build-A-Bear Workshop
If you’ve never been to a Build-A-Bear Workshop, here’s a little walkthrough of how to make your new Peter Rabbit Build-A-Bear friend.
- Choose the unstuffed Peter Rabbit Bear-A-Bear you would like. (My daughter has always been picky about the faces on her stuffed animals. So, by habit, I compared several of them before finally picking one.)
- Add the optional 5-in-1 Phrases voice accessory.
- Bring it to the stuffing station and an employee will help add stuffing to your desired firmness.
- The employee will ask if you want to do a “heart ceremony.” This basically involves your child rubbing a fabric heart and putting it inside the toy.
- The Peter Rabbit Build-a-Bear is then closed up and sewed together.
- Choose a name and make a birth certificate.
- Select any clothes or accessories you’d like (sold separately).
- Visit the register to complete your purchase and bring the new friend home in a cardboard carrier.
The Peter Rabbit Build-A-Bear animals and accessories are only available while supplies last. So don’t waste any time and pick yours up today!
Learn More About the Peter Rabbit Movie
To get the latest info on Peter Rabbit, visit the following links:
I was invited on an all-expense paid trip to attend a screening and press conference for Peter Rabbit by Sony Pictures. All opinions are my own.