Back in September, I did a crazy amount of travel. I shared most of it with you but there was one particular trip that I couldn’t tell ANYONE about online or off. For a few days, I had to go completely dark on social media at a super secret location, for a super secret project, and having super secret conversations with, well, secret celebrities. I can’t spill everything yet but I can share this — I was on the set of the upcoming Spider-Man Homecoming movie!!!!! Keep reading for more info on that and the new Spider-Man Homecoming trailer.
Spider-Man Homecoming Tease
It has been so hard keeping quiet about this! Not only was it my first movie set visit (only on television show sets before) but I’ve been a fan of Spider-Man for years. Plus, you know what a Marvel geek I am. My inner fangirl was squealing every minute during the trip! There was no shortage of exclusive info, authentic props, and spoilers. ?
But, to keep build anticipation and to prevent any premature leaks, we have to keep a tight lid on what we experienced. I should get the okay to tell you more early in 2017. I hope it’s sooner rather than later because this whole secrecy thing is killing me! Stay tuned!
UPDATE: Here are links to the “now I can share it” coverage!
- Interview with Co-Producer Eric Hauserman Carroll
- Interview with actors Tom Holland and Jacob Batalon — So funny!
- New York Press Junket coverage
- Spider-Man Homecoming movie review
Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer
To hold you over until then, enjoy the first official Spider-Man Homecoming trailer. This just aired tonight on the Jimmy Kimmel Show. You’re going to love this! FYI, I was even there while they filmed one of the scenes! ?
- Visit the official website: http://www.spidermanhomecoming.com/
- Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpiderManMovie
- Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpiderManMovie
- See on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spidermanmovie/
I was invited on an all-expense paid media trip in honor of Spider-Man Homecoming from Marvel and Sony. All opinions are my own.