Care4Today Mobile Health Manager App / Website Twitter Party . . .
“Whoops! I forgot to take my pills today!”
Yep, unfortunately, that is something I say often. An irregular schedule, last-minute changes, juggling everyone’s schedules, and just plain exhaustion cause me to forget the one thing I should prioritize each day – my health. Especially with my seasonal allergies changing from spring/summer to fall allergens, I need to keep on top of my daily meds.
Have you heard of Care4Today Mobile Health Manager? I just recently found out about it and it sounds like an indispensable tool for a mentally-busy person like me. Care4Today Mobile Health Manager is a free app and website to help people stay on track when it comes to taking their medications, a task WAY too easy to forget sometimes.
This Thursday, Oct. 3rd, there’s going to be a special Twitter Party to discuss Care4Today and its benefits. Of course, there will be prizes as well! I’ll be one of the co-hosts so it’d be wonderful if you could join in the conversation 🙂 All the Twitter Party deets are below. Hope to ‘see’ you there!
- What: In today’s increasingly fast-paced world, moms have a lot to keep track of. When the schedule gets chaotic, we know it can be easy to overlook tasks like taking a daily medication for seasonal allergies or other health issues. Enter Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager, a free mobile app and website with new features that are designed to support and motivate people to stay on schedule with their medications. Join us for the party to chat about this wonderful tool and managing fall allergies.
- When: Thursday, October 3, at 2p ET / 1p CT / 11a PT
- Where: We’ll be on Twitter – follow the #Care4Today hashtag to track the conversation. You can see the details and RSVP via this Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/care4today
- Hashtag: #Care4Today
- Prizes: Five prizes will be awarded throughout the party to participants who respond correctly to trivia questions. Each winner will receive a $50 Visa gift card and a Vera Bradley pill case.
- Hosts: @theMotherhood, @theMotherhood25, @CooperMunroe, @EmilyMcKhann
@ParentPalace – Amber, Parent Palace
@EcoBabyMamaDram – Bri, Eco Baby Mama Drama
@BridgetteLA – Bridgette, Experimental Mommy
@debthompson – Deb, Just Short of Crazy
@DonnaChaffins – Donna, Blog by Donna
@waystosave – Kas, Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
@amomsimpression – Kathy, A Mom’s Impression
@blueviolet – Liz, A Nut in a Nutshell
@lomargie -Lori, A Day in Motherhood
@suelee1998 – Susan, Susan’s Disney Family
@cookiesANDclogs – TerriAnn, Cookies & Clogs
I am being compensated by the Motherhood for my promotion and participation of the Care4Today Mobile Health Manager Twitter Party. All opinions are 100% my own.