Whew, has this been a crazy month so far! A ton has been going on that I haven’t even had time to get my Black Friday plan together yet!
Busy Month Overload
- My husband just got diagnosed as having Celiac disease. That means he now has to go 100% gluten free, not even eating items that say “made on the same equipment as . . . ”
- We moved from a two-bedroom apartment to a one-bedroom in the same complex. Rent is ridiculous in the San Mateo / Silicon Valley area!
- We had a last minute garage sale the week before we moved . Man, garage sale people do not play around! If you asked $1 for a full set of new pans, they’d try to get it for 50 cents. I’m usually horrible at negotiation but the gloves were off by the end of the day 😛
- Both Frans and I have transitioned to Android phones. He’s using the Moto X that I was testing and, as a #VZWBuzz Lifestyle Ambassador, I received an LG G2 to try out. Both of us have been loving the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE – super fast! The G2 has been great for reviews with the dual-camera video feature, simple Quick Memo to take screenshots, and the fact that I can run up to seven applications at the same time including the Richnote note taker. Having buttons on the back sure makes taking ‘selfies’ easier too. The case I bought is nice but it takes some getting used to and is sometimes awkward.
- The charter school teacher came for our monthly meeting and I couldn’t find any of the school work my daughter did during the past 20 days.
- I had a busy press trip just this past week that wiped me out. The Disney Frozen Event was pretty amazing though.
- We’ve reviewed four cars already this month with another one on the way tomorrow.
- About 15 posts are due or even past due . . . which is soooo not like me.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. My calendar is not as full the next couple of weeks so hopefully I can use the time to get back on track.