Yogurtland Introduces Looney Tunes Inspired Yogurts, Sorbets, & Toppings July 8th…
What could be yummier than fresh, natural, and refreshingly cool frozen yogurt from Yogurtland? Having that with some Looney Tunes love mixed in! This summer, the gang (Bugs, Daffy, Road Runner, Tweety, Marvin and Taz) is inspiring a whole new line of froyo goodness.
From July 8th to September 15, Yogurtland is introducing six new frozen yogurt and sorbet flavors, complete with matching toppings. Of course, collectible spoons and cups will be available for each character. As if kids and Looney Tunes fans weren’t elated enough, co-branded notepads, pencils, key chains, and bowls (oh my!) will be up fo your purchasing pleasure as well.
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
The kick-off on July 8th will include character appearances, prizes and free yogurt parties. You’ll want to check www.yogurt-land.com to see if your local Yogurtland will be getting partying like it’s 1999. The one in Burlingame sure will and I may just see you there!
The flavors include:
- Yogurtland’s new Carrot Cake frozen yogurt blends real carrots, hand-selected spices and cream cheese frosting for a taste that will have fans saying, “What’s up, Doc!” Bugs Bunny would be the first in line to fill his cup with shredded carrots, Yogurtland’s first vegetable topping.
- Inspired by Daffy Duck, Decadent Dark Chocolate Orange frozen yogurt blends premium cocoa with a light natural orange finish for a flavor that’s so decadent it’s deth-picable! Top it off with dark chocolate, orange-covered cranberries.
- The best thing since the illudium Q-36 space modulator, Kosmic Fruit Kaboom Sorbet is out-of-this world delicious with pineapple, lime, banana and a secret ingredient – spinach. Need more Kaboom? Top if off with Pop Rocks for an added explosion of flavor. (59-cents per individual packet)
- On the delicate side, Lemon Cream Cookie frozen yogurt is a tasty “tweat” even Tweety Bird would “twy.” Made with real cookies and lemon, this flavor will make putty tats jealous.
- Inspired by Road Runner, Cactus Berry Tart combines real cactus pear with Northwest marion blackberries, blueberries, and red raspberries for a light tart taste guaranteed to cool down even the hottest day in the desert. “Beep! Beep!”
- Taz would chew his way through anything to get to Yogurtland’s Devil’s Food Cake frozen yogurt. Top it off this untamed chocolate deliciousness with shaved curls of dark chocolate that will leave taste buds swirling.
Oh, make sure to bring your smartphone so you can scan the flavors’ QR codes. Four character codes will score you 4 oz. of free yogurt while getting all six will fill your cup with 6 oz. You can also use the Yogurtland app to see which flavors are currently being served where.
See you on July 8th and throughout the summer! That’s all folks!