A what? A 7 Link Challenge was suggested today by the creators of Problogger.net. This challenge serves several purposes such as introducing new readers to older posts on your blog, linking to other fantastic blogs/bloggers, and just because it could be interesting and kind of fun.
To participate, you must link to posts that were written by you or others answering the following categories, 7 of them to be exact. My blog has only been around a couple months but I’ve written oodles of posts . . .
- Your first post: “Nice to Meet You!” was my introductory post and proof that I had no idea what I was getting into.
- A post you enjoyed writing the most: “Making an Anniversary Special” was a nice dinner we planned for our friends’ 10th anniversary and we wanted to do something they would remember but not spend hundreds of dollars on (we were celebrating our 10th the same year) – they really liked it!
- A post which had a great discussion: I wrote “Gallo Salame Workshop, 6/10/10” as a review and giveaway but I had so much fun reading all the comments – I had no idea you eat salami in so many different ways.
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written: Mommy Blog Expert had a fantastic take on her life now, after children.
- Your most helpful post: My article on “Homeschooling 101” talks about many issues and questions parents have regarding homeschool education.
- A post with a title that you are proud of: I felt pretty creative when I came up with “It Comes Out of Where?!“
- A post that you wish more people had read: “JumpStart 3D Virtual World, Giveaway Ends 7/18” has a review I’m really proud of and it has such a cute video with my daughter talking as she’s playing.
This is a collaborative effort amongst many blogs so check out another mom who took up the challenge.