Can you say Bioré (bee-your-ay)? Pore-cleaning strips are pieces of paper that you can use to clean the deposits in your pores. Seeing someone with clogged, black oil pods all over their nose is a pet-peeve of mine. I use the original Pore Strips every couple of weeks or so. I notice that it really helps cut down on breakouts in that area and that my makeup goes on smoother. So how do you use them? Here’s a breakdown of how you can get the most out of your strips:
1. Wash your face thoroughly, especially the part where you will be using the strip.
2. After you dry, use a bit more WARM water to wet the specific area (this will open the pores so the strip works better).
3. Remove backing from strip and apply to desired area.
4. Leave the strip alone and allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes until strip is a bit hard.
5. Slowly remove strip from one side.
6. Rinse area well (prevents from irritation later).
You will be shocked to find how much oil and dirt has been resting and building up in your pores. I know it’s strange but I often turn the paper at different angles and awe at how much ‘stuff’ was removed. It’s the little things in life that add joy. The package instructions say you should not use it more than once every 3 days.
I desperately need some of these. When I was younger I had some pretty bad acne, but now that I’m older the acne is gone but my pores are awful. I really need to try some of these! I like to use this stuff, “medicated apricot scrub” facewash and it helps get all the pores open and removes all the dead skin from the top layer. Only problem is that I need something to go deeper and get that yucky stuff out. This would probably help a lot.
Comments are closed.