I received one Pampers prize pack to keep and one to giveaway thanks to P&G. All opinions are my own.
My first experience with diaper blowout was when I was about 16 years old. I was holding a friend’s son at a street fair and his soggy, fresh number 3 went exploding down my cute Grinch shorts. Eiuw! Obviously, I was intent on not letting the same thing happen when I had a child of my own.
Pampers Upgrade 2.0
Stories like mine are not unique. That’s why I’m so happy to share that Pampers is launching major upgrades across its entire line of diapers, training pants, and wipes. Any ways that diaper blowout can be prevented are definitely welcome to all parents! Some new changes are:
- Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers’ softest diaper and the #1 choice of hospitals, is now available through size 5.
- Pampers Cruisers are now more absorbent and offer Pampers’ best fit for all the ways babies play freely.
- Pampers Baby Dry is up to three times drier than ordinary diapers* and provides up to 12 hours of overnight protection and three layers of absorbency.
These and more are now available at Target, a wonderful place to buy things to help our lives as parents easier without breaking the bank. Speaking of which, from now to Novemer 2nd, you can get a FREE $10 Target gift card with the purchase of 2 Pampers Super Packs at Target. So hurry over to grab that gift card before it’s too late!
Pampers Prize Pack Giveaway Including a $50 VISA Gift Card
In celebrating the new Pampers diapers available at Target, I get to offer one of you a very special P&G prize pack (valued at over $95).
The prize pack includes:
- $50 Target Gift Card
- Pampers Wipes (56ct)
- aden + anais for Target Zooaroo Swaddle Wraps (4pk)
- Skip Hop Zoo Malamine Kids & Toddler Tableware Set